IFGI 2019 Insights
IFGI 2019 explored new geographies, like Australia, Colombia and the Nordics, new approaches to Philanthropy, impact investing and new surprising and innovative alliances.
In total, 410 respondents participated in the 2019 survey; a 26% year-on-year increase.
2019 Case Studies Include:
- Jim Sorenson – Founder of Sorenson Impact Foundation (USA)
- Johan Andresen – Chairman of Ferd (MFO) (Norway)
- Jed Emerson – Founder of Blended Value (USA)
- Juan Pablo Cadavid & Jose Parra – Partners at Taurus Capital (Columbia)
- Narayana Murthy – Founder of Chairman Infosys (India)
- Teya Dusseldorp – Executive Directore DusselDorp Forum
- Bjorn Events, Karrkad-Kamjdji Trust (Australia)